Sunday, January 27, 2013

First 10 in 2013

Right after my ever first marathon since high school, I immediately looked for the marathon calender 2013 to participate in some more runs. And here it is. Early in the morning today, we took a cab to Keppel Road (Tg Pajor Old KTM Station) to kick start our run. The marathon event was rather a simple one and there were only 6000 runners from 6 categories. Everything was done in a quieter manner as the nearby residents complained and asked to stop this event before. This time round my friends and I (10 together) were taking part in this inaugural run. We all ran separately and just met at the finishing line. Overall, my performance did not improve nor deteriorate. But again, I had stomach cramp when I crossed over 1.5km. The pain subdued after like 10 minutes and I continued slow running and brisk walking. I am wondering if I am suitable for any marathon in the future.   

Here are some of the pictures after the finishing line.  



A finisher medal means a lot!

The first three (among 4 of us) to finish the run

Got a nice towel and medal after the run

After the run and shower, we pampered ourselves at Buffet Town.


9 comments:

Be ordinary weird said...

so proud :))

Unknown said...

Why not suitable?

nostalgia.jesskang said...

Always have muscle cramp

~anGIE~ said...

oops..just realized we wrote pretty much the same opening for our 2nd marathon...lol...

Atlas Equipments said...

Good – I should definitely pronounce, impressed with your website. I had no trouble navigating through all tabs and related information ended up being truly simple to do to access. I recently found what I hoped for before you know it at all. Quite unusual. Is likely to appreciate it for those who add forums or anything, web site theme . a tones way for your customer to communicate. Nice task.

- Portable Concrete Batch Plant | Bitumen Sprayers | Bitumen Pressure Distributors

steelersal said...

We could give people real leisure time, to spend with their friends and families, travel, pursue other interests.
nfl nike jerseys

Unknown said...

yeah of course. I also want to learn with this too on how to do the iPhone set up. I think everything seems to be doing alright. Wedding sarees

spark said...

SPARK this marriage is a great place to build, strengthen and ignite the spark in christian marriages. <3

Shantnu Mukherjee said...

Never forget about this company, when you have a Information technology need :) http://syssolutiontechnology.blogspot.in